Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WWWW: Nevermore...For Now

I think I've done fairly well in keeping up with my weekly blog commitments. So, now it's time to change things up a bit. For the moment I'm going to stick with the Male Model Monday posts, but drop the World Wide Web Wednesdays. The Friday WTF? posts might also be sporadic, just depending on if there's something I want to talk about any given week. I'm also going to start a new Saturday post called, SK Saturday Update. Those will be review posts about Stephen King's Dark Tower series. The newest installment is out, but I need to reread the entire series before I attempt to tackle it. There will be an intro post for that with a schedule if you'd like to read along with me. Thanks for hanging in there and continuing to read my random ramblings. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment