Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

MMM: Male Model Mondays Intro

I think I've done pretty well in keeping up with a set schedule here on my blog, so in celebration I've decided to add a new weekly post to my regular calendar. I like ogling hot men as much as the next lady. Many Monday posts are dedicated to the male form. What I'll be adding to my Mondays here on this blog are models of the male persuasion.

Male Model Mondays will be a weekly post introducing a man who models for our viewing pleasure. It will include his stats and where you can find him on the web, as well as a short interview to give you a peek inside his modeling life.

I'm hoping to spice things up here a bit as well as introduce a few good men who may be available if any authors are looking for book cover heroes. Have any suggestions? Feel free to comment with the model's name and email, or forward my info to him. 

Currently scheduled:

May 14th: Fabio - no interview, just a personal commentary.

May 21st - Adrian Paul - no interview, just a personal commentary.

May 28th - Warren K. Carlyle IV

June 4th - Jimmy Thomas

June 11th - John Quinlan

More TBA soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment