Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

MMM: The Fabulous Fabio

FABIO

STATS: (from IMDB.com)

Date of Birth
15 March 1959Milan, Lombardy, Italy 

Birth Name
Fabio Lanzoni 

Nickname
Fabulous Fabio 

Height
6' 3" (1.91 m) 

Trade Mark
His long hair

To be completely honest, I can't say there are a lot of men in their fifties that I've actually had the pleasure of meeting who are as hot, sweet and sexy as Fabio Lanzoni. Known to the romance world simply as Fabio, Mr. Lanzoni has a face known internationally on many levels. He's been in movies, on television, on romance novel covers and in numerous photo spreads. Fabio has not only been a spokesperson for I can't Believe it's Not Butter!, but also Old Spice and his own clothing line for women.

In 2008 I had the opportunity to meet Fabio when he was guest of honor at the Romantic Times convention. After beating the mass of raging women off with a stick, I wiped the blood from my face and jumped into his arms. Violins and cellos played in the background as he looked deeply into my eyes and it was a magical moment. Then I woke up with a concussion as my friend dragged me from the stampede. Okay...not really. However, I did have the chance to get a photo with him and he was so nice about it. He is a lot sexier in person too. Le sigh...

Do you love Fabio? Information on his fan club can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment