Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

Contest Time!

Guess what's happening this week! On Friday, June 14th I will have my twelfth book released. However, it's my tenth from Ellora's Cave Publishing. So, to celebrate I'm running a contest and giving away a $10 virtual gift card to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble (winner's choice). To enter all you have to do is click the link and follow the directions here:

http://bit.ly/12gkMi0


One entry option is to leave a blog comment. I meant to have a whole schedule of blogs for the week but life has kept me busy. et this post serve as the one to comment on. ;-)


Also this week, I turn 38 on Saturday!! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. At least I can say I've survived this long. Let's see, I've survived the millennium apocalypse, the Mayan apocalypse, and having two teenagers. Now if I can get through the inevitable zombie apocalypse, having two more teenagers, and a possible alien invasion, I should be good.


So, what are you waiting for? Go forth and enter my contest. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment