Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

SK Saturday: Update II


Happy Saturday! This is supposed to be the post where I review the fourth installment of The Dark Tower series, Wizards and Glass. Unfortunately this past week didn't leave me much time for reading. I'm only about a quarter of the way through the book, and it's a long one. I'm hoping next week will be better on my reading schedule. We'll see. For now, here's an updated, tentative, schedule:

July 7th: The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and GlassJuly 14th: The Dark Tower IV.V: The Wind Through the KeyholeJuly 21st: The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
July 28th: The Dark Tower VI: Song of SusannahAugust 4th: The Dark Tower VIIAugust 11th: Little Sisters of Eluria (Short Story in Everything's Eventual)
August 18th: Final thoughts and impressions

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment