Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Virtual Craft Fair

Ready to buy signed print books?
The weekend of August 14th is BookRhythm's Virtual craft fair and I'm selling my books. I also have t-shirts available in four sizes. Plus, if you purchase at least two items you will receive a free handmade mask (limited to the first six customers).

I currently have print copies of the following:
Born of Stone

Born of Magic 

Trusting an Angel, Desiring a Demon, and Saving Her Angel 

Love Beyond Barriers (in limited supply). I don't have copies of Lunchtime Sex yet, but they're on order

Also pictured above is the t-shirt and the masks.
 
Please visit the Facebook event to see all of the participating vendors. The Craft Fair begins on Friday, August 14th and ends on Sunday, August 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment