Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WWWW: I'm Here! Now What?

One of the main reasons I log on everyday is to promote my writing. In that spirit I try to be as up to date on social networking and what is going on in the vast world web. So, when Triberr appeared, to my eyes, I took a look at it...and didn't know what the fuck I was seeing. Another author asked me to join her tribe and gave me a list of rules about posting and promoting and tweeting my little heart out. Not only was I confused, I was exhausted by the time I finished looking into it. So, I politely thanked her and said I wasn't interested at the time. That was in December. Now another author brought it up again (without the list of rules and an already established tribe), so I took the plunge. I'm now a Triberr member in a tribe for Ellora's Cave authors. What does this mean? I still have no earthly idea, but at least I know my fellow author is new at it too. If I totally screw things up, maybe she won't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment