Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My New Writing Cave...In There Somewhere

If you're following me on Twitter or reading my Facebook posts, you may have already seen a couple of these shots. This, ladies and gentlemen, is my new writing cave! To say I'm excited would be a bit of an understatement. I'm fucking ecstatic!
It took a bit of work to get moved into our new house, but it's definitely worth it to have my own office space...finally! This was originally dubbed the sitting room to the master bedroom.
It took almost a full week to unpack my 20+ boxes of books because I also cataloged them into my Collectorz software at the same time. With reference books and religious tomes, I have over 900 books.
I was surprised to see Stephen King is not the only author who needed his own shelf. I also have acquired a lot of Lora Leigh, Clive Barker and Sherrilyn Kenyon. Not to mention I have full collections of Kerrelyn Sparks' and Lynsay Sands' vampire series.
I also found quite a few books I don't even remember buying, including many older than me. Now I have to figure out where I can put another shelf to prepare for the Houston Library system's annual book sale in April.
Believe it or not, there is a computer hidden in there somewhere. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment