Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2022

First In-Person Event of 2022

 

It's almost here! My first in-person event of the year is once again All the Books in Houston, TX. Over 30 authors of multiple genres will be joining me at the Doubletree - Intercontinental Airport this Saturday, March 5th from 10 - 4. The event will close in the afternoon so we can eat lunch from 12:30 - 2.

I will have print copies of all three of my Gargoyle Masters books, all three of my Archangels books (both old and new covers), Lunchtime Sex, and I have one copy left of Love Beyond Barriers. I'll also have my "I Like my Stories Steamy" t-shirts in women's cuts from S- XL. 

If you want to pre-order anything please fill out the form below to guarantee I'll have what you want. I can also invoice you through PayPal ahead of time to save your cash and hassle the day of the event.

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment