Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2019

First Book Events of 2019!












I am so ready to meet readers and sign books! For my first book event of the year I'll be returning to Comicpalooza in Houston. It's happening Mother's Day weekend, May 10th - 12th at the George R. Brown convention center downtown. I'm sharing a booth with the amazing Melissa Schroeder, plus I will be moderating two different panels. Keep an eye on my Twitter and Facebook posts for the most updated info on where to find me at the con.

Next will be one of my favorite events, the Anniversary of Copperfield's Books in Spring, TX. This is their 5th Anniversary celebration, and they always like to feature local authors. More info can be found at their Facebook page for the event.


As always, I have a print book preorder form available. Please feel free to use it in order to guarantee there is a book available for you. My Samhain titles are almost completely gone, and may not be re-released for at least another year or more.


If there is an event you would like me to attend, please feel free to comment below or shoot me an email at missyjane01@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment