Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Comicpalooza 2018

It's that time of year again for Comicpalooza in Houston! This year I'll have a table in the Artists Alley section of the hall, along with Cornelia Amiri and Raven Raye. Our booth number is 3337. Come visit us to see what new books we have to offer.


I'm also going to be participating in two panels and an open mic reading session. 


Friday: Beyond Hogwarts: What's new in the Potterverse 2-3 pm.

Saturday: Open Mic reading session starts at 4:30, I'm 5th in line.

Sunday: The Business of Writing: 1:30-2:30 pm


 For the open mic I'm going to read from an unpublished manuscript, the sequel to They Call Me Death. I will also have the very last four copies of They Call Me Death available, for the time being. This is one I plan to self-pub in the very near future.


On Sunday, my panel The Business of Writing will cover tips and tricks for the aspiring and/or newly published author. If you can't make it, the handout full of useful info can be found here.
I hope to see all y'all there!


No comments:

Post a Comment