Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Shutterbug Sunday: Igor Amelkovich

When it comes to my personal preference, I'd have to say I lean more towards black and white photography. There's just something about sharply contrasting shadow and light in a photo that really calls to me. Today;s offering comes from a fabulous photographer who is a master of this medium Welcome, Igor Amelkovich!



How long have you been capturing the world around you, either professionally or from the first time you picked up a camera?

I started photographing in 1999, but took a serious start in 2002 with a camera Hasselblad 503CW



What/who is your favorite subject? Do you find humans difficult or intriguing to shoot?

My favorite subject to shoot - a woman and nature. I like to photograph a self-assured subject, ones who's comfortable sharing her beauty. Yes it is very difficult to photograph humans, but in this lies the intrigue.



If you could choose any one person in history, alive or dead, to do a full photo shoot of, who would it be and why?

Hmmm, an interesting question ....
If we talk about the departed from this world people, Stalin. Why?
This is an interesting controversial personality. In addition, these photos will stay in history.
If we talk about living people, then a great gymnast, which are capable of insane stretching and twisting.



Do you have a fantasy location you would love to shoot? If so, is there a specific subject to go along with it?

I want to do a shoot on a tropical island with white sand and blue water.
Of course, I'll take my beautiful girl to shoot her as a goddess.






http://amelkovich.com/free-galleries





http://amelkovich.com/about






http://amelkovich.com/articles





No comments:

Post a Comment