Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Readers n'Ritas!











This weekend, for the first time ever, I will be attending the Readers n'Ritas event in Allen, Texas. I'm SO excited! Not only will I be in the presence of greatness (Gena Showalter, Ann Aguirre, etc.) I'll get to meet some of my readers :-D

I'm really looking forward to it but there is one thing I'm really nervous about. Some of the readers paid to attend a meal with the authors where there will be one author per table with seven readers. I don't know if it's readers choice, first come first served, or some other system. My fear is that I will be dining alone. I know that's not likely but tell the butterflies in my stomach that!

The authors were asked to provide either one prize to give away to someone at our table, or seven smaller prizes to give to each. I don't want anyone walking away from my table empty-handed. So, I created seven little coffins to celebrate the upcoming release of my vampire novella, Day Shift.



I had an absolute blast making and filling them. My only regret is that I didn't think to buy extras to giveaway online. :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment