Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Fourteen Thousand?!!

When I started this blog a few years ago it was because all authors have blogs, right? I knew keeping in touch with my readers was a good thing but website are meant to be somewhat static. I wanted to keep it flowing with updates and my rambling thoughts so my readers could get to know me. Now Facebook is much more prevalent in my life and where I do most of my "reaching out". However, I still try to keep my blog updated at least every couple of weeks.
So, when I logged in today and took a peek at my stats, what did I see? 14,004 all time page views!! Oh my god! You guys rock. I can't believe we've made it this far together but I'm absolutely thrilled. THANK YOU for hanging in there with me through the unlimited self promotion and goofy paragraph-only posts. I hope you've enjoyed the journey and plan to stick around for another thousand views or so. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment