Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WWWW: A Puzzling Dilemma






I've been addicted to puzzles of all kinds most of my life. I have a collection of completed jigsaw puzzles gathering dust beneath my bed, and a box of various puzzles sitting behind me on my office floor. So, discovering an online outlet for my addiction was a really, really bad thing. It's the ultimate time-suck. Not only can I do various themes but the site even offers a multitude of cuts for each puzzle. It's amazing and horrible at the same time. I can't get other stuff done once I click on the site, and I'm too weak to resist visiting at least once daily. Honestly, it's worse than Twitter and Facebook combined because it actually relaxes me. I've written almost a complete book in my head while mindlessly completing a puzzle

 Now I need to wrap up this post and go do a puzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment