Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Do You Know Tina Donahue? (CONTEST)


Do You Like Heat with Heart?

That’s my brand – “Heat with Heart” – it’s what I try to convey in all of my erotic romances. Sizzling love scenes and an emotional pull between the characters that will leave you breathless, sighing and yes, sometimes even crying.

I love when a romance moves me to laughter or tears…when it has me sighing or bitching about something that’s happened to the main characters. In other words, I love to be involved.

Sinfully Wicked is my second contemporary ménage. IMHO it’s even hotter than SiNN, my first ménage. Sinfully Wicked explores betrayal, forgiveness, those awful teen years we all want to forget and the unbreakable bond between three people that stands the test of time.

Here’s the blurb. Enjoy.  J

Two brothers—one woman—unforgettable passion…

Years before Nikki fell in love with Mitch and Connor, betraying them as only a high school girl could. Now, she’s back and needs their help.
Powerful and commanding, Mitch has never stopped craving Nikki. Connor hungers for her as badly, but isn’t ready to forgive. If she needs some fast cash by working at their gentlemen’s club, she’ll have to audition by stripping for them.
Aroused by their shameless scrutiny, Nikki’s willing to do whatever it takes to be near them again…even being punished in the BDSM room or starring in one of Connor’s erotic films. Mitch won’t have it, unless he and Connor are the ones mounting and enjoying her.
On a sultry weekend, Nikki surrenders to their lust, dominance and exquisite discipline, reawakening their timeless bond and the beginning of forgiveness.



Tina Donahue is an award-winning, bestselling novelist in erotic, paranormal, contemporary and historical romance for Ellora’s Cave, Samhain Publishing and Kensington. Booklist, Publisher’s Weekly, Romantic Times and numerous online sites have praised her work; she has reached finals and/or placed in numerous RWA–sponsored contests. Three of her erotic novels were named finalists in the 2011 EPIC competition. Sensual Stranger, her erotic romance, was chosen Book of the Year 2010 (erotic category) at the French review site, Blue Moon reviews. The Golden Nib Award at Miz Love Loves Books was created specifically for her erotic romance Lush Velvet Nights; and Deep, Dark, Delicious (erotic romance) recently received an Award of Merit in the RWA Holt Medallion competition (2011). Tina is featured in the 2012 Novel & Short Story Writer’s Market. She was the editor of an award–winning Midwestern newspaper and worked in Story Direction for a Hollywood production company.

Website/blog: www.tinadonahue.com
  

*** CONTEST ***

To celebrate the release of Sinfully Wicked, I’m offering a contest. One lucky commenter on this blog will have her choice of one of my following ebooks**:

1.            Adored – RWA award-winning; EPIC 2011 Finalist; 4 Stars RT
2.            Deep, Dark, Delicious – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Holt Medallion Award of Merit
3.            Lush Velvet Nights – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Golden Nib Award
4.            In His Arms – SIX 5 Star Reviews; 4 Stars RT
5.            Sensual Stranger – 2010 Book of the Year (erotic); 4 Stars RT
6.            The Yearning – Top Ten Bestseller
7.            Take Me Away - #1 Pick, Miz Love Loves Books
8.            Unending Desire – Best Book Rating LASR


** Winner chosen at random. Winner chosen April 9.


12 comments:

  1. Morning, Missy - thanks for hosting me today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Did I mention how much I LOVE your cover?

      Delete
    2. You did now- I love it too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Missy and Tina,

    Heat With Heart, love that Tina. The very best stories are those that you just can bear to see end.


    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Cathy!! I agree. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great cover is what tempts the reader to find out what the book is about. Then if an authors gives us an excerpt - that's like putting a piece of chocolate in front of me. I just have to have it. Thank you for a great giveaway.

    Lynn
    lareynolds0316@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tina and Missy,

    I always enjoy reading all your e-book Tina they are so interesting nice subject well develop I wish you great success for all your new books.
    Missy your blog is very nice and I really like the color
    I wish you a wonderful long week-end
    My e-mail is Mannouchkalegendre@gmail.com
    Good luck to all of you
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tina & Missy Jane,

    Thank you Missy Jane for hosting Tina on her "Sinfully Wicked" Tour & Thank You Tina for taking your Loyal Fans along with you for the ride on your Tour & introducing Us to all these new Authors, this has been alot of Fun & Our TBR List is Growing as we go!!! LOL

    Tina I very much like your description of your writing, "Do You Like Heat with Heart?"....because Sweetie you can sure BRING IT ON & PUMP UP the HEAT!!!!!
    You are sooooo extremely talented at pulling your Readers into your scenes, making them feel what your characters are feeling, once I start one of your Books I NEVER want to put it down until I'm finished....then I wish I wasn't! Your Fans get to Live out our Wildest, Ultimate Fantasies through your writing & OMG you sure know what makes Us HOTTTTTT!!!!!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!
    Tina you COMPLETELY out did yourself with “Sinfully Wicked”. Your new ménage sounds sooooo Smokin’ HOT, I soooo want to be Nikki!!! OMG To have 2 HOT Fraternal Twin Alpha Males pleasurinng Her in every way!!!! SIGN ME UP!!!!!! ;) LOL

    I would very much appreciate the opportunity to be considered in your very generous giveaway. Thank You!

    Take Care Ladies, Have a Great Weekend & Stay Naughty
    PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
    paranormalromancefan@yahoo.com
    http://paparanormalfan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Lynn, Mannouchka, Renee - wow, what wonderful comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and good luck in the drawing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to thank everyone who came by and commented - you guys are great!

    I've chosen my winner - at random - and it's (drum roll please) Mannouchka - yay Mannouchka!!

    I'll be contacting you shortly for your prize. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Mannouchka! Thanks for stopping by everyone :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Tina and Missy

    I always loved books Tina and Missy very nice blog love the color
    I wish you all a wonderful week
    cheers

    ReplyDelete