Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Benefit Today For Ali

As a mom one of my biggest fear is losing my children. This can happen in many forms, but the idea of one of them disappearing without a trace is absolutely horrifying. So when this happened so close to home it not only brought tears to my eyes, but made me angry. How dare someone take one of the children in my neighborhood? It's been two years and Ali still hasn't been found.

"On April 26, 2010 Ali got off the school bus at about 3:00 PM and walked to her new job a few blocks from home. There has been no communication with her since. This page represents her family, friends, loved ones and outstanding supporters determined to find her and bring her home to her beloved family."

Today there will be a benefit to help raise money for the continued search for Ali. If you're in the Houston are, I encourage you to attend. It's a family event with food and fun. Pets are also welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment