Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Update for the Masses

It's almost the end of the school year! I'm always happy to see the summer months because that means a little less hectic schedule with the kids. However, this year I'm absolutely ecstatic because I'll have a high school graduate also! So hopefully when school starts again I won't be stretched quite as thin.


On the writing front I've got a few things going on. I'm currently working on edits for Heather's Redemption. For those of you who have read Resignation, this book is about that Heather. Yes, I know she wasn't shown in a very good light in the first book. Hence the name of this one. I promise she is redeemed and with a sexy hero to boot. Once I finish the edits I'll get a release date. Hopefully very soon.

Also on the writing front, if you'll be in the Houston area this weekend you can meet me in person! I'll be attending Comicpalooza for the first time ever and am super-duper excited about it. I get to hang with other dorky, freaky people just like me. I can't wait! It's not too late to get one, two or three day passes. There will also be a whole ton of famous people to ogle once you're done talking to me. ;-)


And last but not least I need to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me by buying my books these past two months. I had a new release in April (Lunchtime Sex) and in May (Too Much to Lose). Though I won't have the numbers in for a couple of months I've already had some positive feedback. So I know at least one person bought each of them. Thanks to everyone who did!


No comments:

Post a Comment