Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2019

I'm Not Saying It's a Resolution

2019 is here, and with the New Year most people make resolutions. However, a lot of people don't keep resolutions past the first two weeks or so, including me. Therefore, I'm not making "resolutions" this year. I'm making determinations.
 I am determined to:

  • exercise for at least 30 minutes every day
  • eat healthier so I can stop taking at least one of the too many medications I'm currently required to take. I've decided to cut out bread from my diet and eat less candy for starters.
  • write, write, write, every chance I get. I haven't written a single thing in weeks, but this blog post is step one!
  • Slow down on the political posts. I know there are many people who are sick to death of them, but some things still need to be magnified as much as we are able. But, I'm going to try to tone it down a bit. As it is, I mostly post the political stuff on Twitter instead of Facebook anyway.
  • Self-publish at least two books this year. I have Born of Stone almost ready to go. I may also get Born of Magic ready, and then go from there.
I started out pretty well on January 2nd with eating healthy and exercising. Right now my legs are sore and I really, really, really miss chocolate, but I'm doing okay otherwise. Have you made any resolutions for 2019? Leave a comment to let me know what you're determined to accomplish this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment