Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2018

44974692_2141601975897731_6677987281225121792_o

It's almost Christmas! If you're like me, then you love to shop for family and friends on Black Friday. Which is great, except (if you're like me) then you wind up being left out of the gift buying frenzy. I'm here to help you out. This Black Friday, November 23rd, I will be hosting a day in the Winter Romance Reads Facebook group. There will be bad holiday jokes, there will be yummy holiday recipes, and there will be GIVEAWAYS!

Please join me here as I pop in between my own holiday shopping adventures and post comments. Every comment will be entered into my drawing, as well as the event drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card! You do have to join the group, however, you can turn off notifications and/or leave the group once you're finished enjoying the posts. So, please join me this Friday and GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment