Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Blahs

As I'm sitting at my computer fighting the temptation to log onto Facebook, it struck me that I should probably write a blog post. Piece of cake, right? I mean, I'm an author after all. Subjects to wax poetic on should spring into my head at the drop of a hat. Um, not so much.


I'm actually in a blah kind of mood. I feel like writing but don't know what I feel like writing. It's kind of like being hungry when nothing sounds appetizing. 
In case you're wondering, the photos were taken from atop the Ferris Wheel in downtown Houston at the Landry's Aquarium. That's where we spent yesterday to celebrate my oldest's nineteenth birthday. Yeah, that probably is a part of my blah mood too. My own birthday never make me feel old, but my daughters' definitely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment