Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

July is Gonna Be Busy!

Happy Independence Day, America!!!! It's July and I've got a lot going on this month. No new releases unfortunately, but lots of promo. 


First up is the Summer Author Blitz. I'll be joining quite a few other authors in posting blogs and/or interviews, giving away prizes, and just trying to reach as many new readers as possible. My post will be over at Demons Do it Better on the 10th. I will be giving away a prize so be sure to stop by and say hi.


Next, all through the month of July All Romance ebooks is celebrating popular Romance novel tropes. Do you have a favorite? My books will be featured on three different days:

July 3rd: Enemies to Lovers - They Call Me Death

July 12th: Social Class Differences - Two-Week Trial
July 20th: Boss/Employee Romance - Heather's Redemption (with blog post)

And last, but most certainly not least, I'm also participating in the Digital First Read-a-Thon. My blog will be posted on The Book Reading Gals on the 27th. There will be a prize offered there too.


I also plan to participate in a chat with Cynthia Sax (date TBA), and of course you can always find me on Facebook and Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment