Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just Because...

I'm sitting in my office and staring out the window as I wait for the rain all the forecasters have promised. As I looked over my blog, site and other online shenanigans I realized I've done nothing but promo on my blog for a while now. I know that's not necessarily a bad thing. However, I started this blog to "talk" to people. I'm not going to lie, I want to talk about my books so you'll know what and where they are. But I also want to just talk about whatever happens to be on my mind at any given time.

In the past I tried doing specific themed posts at least a couple of times a week. Those were great but I ran out of subject matter on each one fairly quickly. Maybe I'll get back to those. I'm really hoping to do the Model Monday or Shutterbug Sunday posts again because some great eye-candy was to be had there. We'll see. For now I just wanted to say hello again without any attachments or expectations. This isn't a "buy my book!" post. Just a little hello from me to you.

So, how have you been?

2 comments:

  1. To sum it up in one word, busy! :) Trying to finish up my current WIP so I can get it out to my betas. Then I plan to get back to my contemporary NA manuscript. I completely understand about the blog posts. I really need to get back to blogging more regularly. Glad that things are going well for you. You look busy, which is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the WIP! From your Facebook updates I'd say your probably busier than I am. ;-)

      Delete