Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2024

New Release: Big Bad Wolf Anthology

 

Oops! Has it really been over seven months since my last post? I've been trying to finish the fourth book in both my Gargoyle Masters and Archangel anthologies. It's been slow going. In the meantime, I did release a second vampire book titled Blood Rush. Sorry I forgot to post about it here, but if you receive my newsletter you should've seen when it was released.

My next release will be a short story in the first Big Bad Wolf anthology. Release date is July 5th, and I'm joined by four other fabulous authors to bring you some steamy, wolfy stories. Mine is part of my Lone Star Wolf Sanctuary world. If you purchased The Cocky Cockers anthology in 2018 you would've read A Wolf in Men's Clothing. This is another story from that world. The anthology is a fundraiser for the Wolf Conservation Center, and all proceeds will benefit them directly. 

BLURB:

The Wolf of Her Dreams by Missy Jane

Nothing ruins Nathaniel’s weekends faster than having to save one of his pendejo cousins from some stupid prank. Being wolf-shifters, the tamest incident can turn deadly fast. When he finds out his younger cousin was picked up by the pound, Nathaniel has no choice but to drive to San Antonio to get him. Hopefully, before anyone realizes he isn’t really a wolfdog.

Anjelica loves working at the San Antonio Humane Society. She especially loves large dogs. When one of them arrives stinking of beer she’s furious at the thought of him being abused. Then the hottest man she’s ever seen shows up to claim him and completely changes her life. One whirlwind romance later has Anjelica reevaluating everything about her life, her home, and love.

You can preorder it from Amazon here.

It will be available in print, and I'll have that info soon.

Find out more about the charity here and here.




No comments:

Post a Comment