Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Our Walk Team Can Use Your Help

It's that time of year again. We're walking to raise money for research in the hopes that one day my 12 year old daughter, and the many other people with Type 1 Diabetes, can live a more normal life. Over 80% of all donated money to JDRF goes straight to research. In just the four years since my daughter's diagnoses the artificial pancreas, smart insulin, encapsulation, and other life-altering breakthroughs have gone from "We hope to one-day..." to actual human clinical trials. These specific breakthroughs have been helped along by the JDRF organization and the hard work of thousands of volunteers and fundraising individuals.

I know there are a lot of worthy causes. I realize October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I know it's so close to the holidays that every penny matters. If you can donate even a single dollar, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Every single donor will be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card. Donate $20 or more and I will send you a signed book. Just click here to donate and be sure to include your name and email so I know how to contact you.

Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment