Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

It's August!

It's August, almost the end of summer, and we're on the home-stretch to the first day of school. So, here's my latest update: 

  • I still haven't tackled Pinterest and/or Instagram. However, I did take quite a few photos when we took our road trip to Austin that will look great on both sites.
  • I'm under deadline and probably going to miss it. I feel terrible about putting the sequel to Trusting an Angel off even for a minute, but these characters aren't talking to me without serious prompting and tears of frustration.
  • I have a TON of books added to my TBR pile. Since I'm under deadline, I'm trying not to read other author's books. It's hard...very hard. The newest Christine Feehan has been screaming for my attention for days.
  • I have a book signing coming up! I now have four books in print and will be signing a limited number of each on Saturday, August 9th, at the Half Price Books in Humble from 5-7 pm.
  • My newest newsletter is out here. There are a couple of other things going on next week that involve prizes!
So, how is your summer going? Are you ready for it to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment