Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Where Did March Go?

I just realized I didn't post a single thing to this blog in March. It's April already?! My god, where did March go? I've been working and doing the mom/wife thing mostly for the past few weeks. I did begin the sequel to my Gargoyle book, which will be out from Samhain at the end of May.

I'm also preparing for a couple of appearances in May. One will be at the Romantic Times convention in NOLA from May 14th-17th. The other will be at Comicpalooza in Houston. I'm really excited about both and hope to have lots of new stuff to share with everyone even before those appearances. We'll see.
For now, I'm just writing as I can fit it into the crazy mom/wife/work schedule I hold each day.

Want to keep up with my news? I'll have a newsletter soon that will go out when I have new releases or other exciting things to share. The first one is in the works but you can sign up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment