Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Birthday Binge (last contest post)

June is my birthday month and I’ve claimed all thirty days to celebrate. What’s really cool is how all the places I shop and eat most enable me to party all month every year. My husband used to laugh when I signed up for every loyalty card regardless of how little I shopped at a place, but he stopped when I started getting free stuff every June. This year I get free pancakes, free popcorn, a free soda at the movies, a $25 gift card at a local boutique, a small notepad, $25 credit at one of my favorite restaurants, and tons of coupons. It’s kind of funny, I’m not sure I can even use up all the offers before the end of the month.


I’ve always loved to celebrate birthday, mine and anyone else’s. When I worked at the bank I was unofficially in charge of getting the birthday cakes and cards for each team member. I loved it. I never look at birthdays as a sign of getting older. To me they’re a sign of surviving another year and hopefully growing in some way. I’ll admit my kids’ birthday can be kind of depressing. My oldest turned eighteen last year and that was kind of a bummer. But I still love to celebrate with them and everyone who loves them.


How do you feel about birthdays? Do you look forward to them or hide from them? Add a comment below and you might win a prize. Just because it’s my birthday month doesn’t mean I can’t share in the fun of receiving. Today is the last day to enter to win the $10 virtual gift card I’m giving away. Enter here: http://bit.ly/12gkMi0


Heather’s Redemption
Missy Jane
 Not mixing business with pleasure is easier said than done when working twelve-hour days at her family business. However, after Heather’s recent office affair ended in disaster, she’s determined to stick to her guns and ignore her attraction to the new guy, Zach. No matter how deliciously tempting he may be.


Zach knows falling for Heather Wellington is professional suicide, but resisting the intriguing and intelligent beauty is much harder than expected. She’s quickly proving to be everything he wants in a woman, despite the rumors circulating about her past. And once he touches her, all bets are off. Now all he needs to do is prove to her she’s worthy of a second chance and more than capable of redemption.A Romantica® contemporary erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave Read and excerpt and buy it here: http://www.ellorascave.com/heather-s-redemption.html

No comments:

Post a Comment