Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

EC Published Again!

For those of you who may have missed my Twitter announcement, that also posted on Facebook, I will soon have another release through Ellora's Cave Publishing. To say I'm thrilled about this would be a vast understatement. I'm fucking ecstatic! Three years ago when I first started reading erotica, I recognized that EC was one of the bigwigs in that genre. Once I decided to get serious about my writing they became one of the houses I set my sights on and have worked to become a part of. In April that dream came true with the release of Two Week Trial. I was happy, content even, with knowing that my name is now on their website. However, in the past few months I've had a little story in the back of my mind that just wouldn't go away. I think my readers will enjoy meeting Macey Lane, a romance author with very little sexual experience, and Max Thornworth, her neighbor who's escapades more than make up for her naivete.

The contract was just signed this week and the editing process had not yet begun, so it will still be a while before I have a book cover or release date to share. However, be assured that as soon as I have them I will shout it from the rooftops.For now I'm working on a vampire novel with a definite twist (no not a slayer in love with a vamp) that I'm hoping to finish this weekend. As of Monday I will be in NaNoWriMo mode and working on a contemporary (sorta) novel that makes me laugh just thinking about it.
Have a Happy Halloween and see ya' in November!
-Missy

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's fantastic! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! You have every reason to celebrate! Can't wait to see it on EC! :D

    ReplyDelete